I am Industrial Designer and Self-taught 3D CG Artist specialized in Hard Surface Modeling.
I am very passionate about my work and as a Digital Artist I focus all my energy on what i love the most….
Creating Robots, Mechs, Vehicles, Ships and Weapons for Games and Films !
– Space Patrol Tutorial | 2017 | – Texturing the Sci-fi Space Patrol with Quixel
– Space Patrol Tutorial | 2017 | – Modeling the Sci-fi Space Patrol in Max
– Sci-fi Ship Tutorial | 2016 | – Lighting, Rendering and Compositing the Sci-fi Ship
– Sci-fi Ship Tutorial | 2015 | – Texturing the Sci-fi Ship
– Sci-fi Ship Tutorial | 2015 | – Modeling the Sci-fi Ship
– Sniper Bob Tutorial | 2015 | – Creating hard-surfaces in 3ds Max
– Sci-fi Soldier Tutorial | 2014 | – Tips for creating UVs
– Featured in Kotaku | 2014 | – “Wait, there weren’t giant Gorillas in Portal…”
– Mr. Fix It Tutorial | 2012 | – Modeling and texturing Mr. Fix It
– Demolition Droid Tutorial | 2012 | – Modeling and Texturing Demolition Droid
· Understanding 2D Concept art to make 3D model
· High and Low Poly Modeling
· High and Low Poly Topologies ready for animation
· UV Mapping
· High Resolution texture maps
· Baking and projecting maps
Pixelarts made by Alberto Hernandez